Friday, May 30, 2008

just a little fun at the zoo.

No, there are no animals from the zoo in this post, why? 1. because i forgot to download the animals, and 2. I know it's not the animals you want to see, its my cute kids! So here they are! Hot and sticky! me and Grandma Lisa took them last friday, and stay tuned, i had Grandma pose for a pic with matt, and she looks like a kid in a candy shop she's so happy, so I'll post that one once i get it downloaded! But it was a fun, hot day! All the animals were out, so it was perfect!







4 comments:

leigh said...

I love the shot in the circle window. It's so great.

dandee said...

Yeah, I'd much rather see pictures of your cute kids than a silly old zebra any day!

Suz said...

I always want to see pictures of my boys.

Karen said...

I love the second pic! Jack is chillin'. What a cool shot!