Monday, July 21, 2008

Mr. Comic Relief

Well, we can always count on Matthew for a little comic relief. I've been wanting to take some pictures of fruit and veggies to hang up in the kitchen. I guess this is my start!



And the Dave elmers have been known to like their wrestling... but did you know we like KUNG FU?








And last but not least, Dave spotted this flower while driving home from church yesterday and made me jump out and take a picture of it. It's pretty amazing how one lone flower managed to pot out of the wall. Maybe we can all be like the little persistent flower and never give up, and remember that it's ok to live a little outside of the box!

6 comments:

Heidi said...

What a great picture... I love it!
Life with boys looks so different then my life with all girls. Someday we will have to trade places for a day. :)
It was fun to see you at Fuds.
Hope I run into you again soon!

Suz said...

I would hang that picture of Lettuce Boy in my kitchen.

Jerry & Tanya said...

How do they come up with this stuff? Maybe you should change your blog name to Comedy Central. He's a cutie in those Kung Fu trunks.

Ashley said...

you better watch out toni! Britt looked at these sweet pictures of matthew and i think she is on her way to steal him!

The Aussie Elmers said...

I'm glad to see my little buddy is sporting the authentic Thai boxing shorts Teana and I got him. Everyone needs a good half-uncle to promote the martial arts.

Karen said...

I love the flower analogy! Matt does = comic relief. I love him!