Monday, October 20, 2008

So.....

I pretty much have the BEST husband on the face of the planet! Not only for our 5 year anniversary did he help me paint... he helped me paint the same wall three times, and then hang possibly the most difficult wall gallery ever know to mankind. Well, not the MOST difficult, but certainly not easy!

We are so lucky to have such great grandparents! Tanya and Jerry braved the job of watching the three boys for 4 days so we could enjoy a nice anniversary together! And if anyone's ever thought of staying in town for their anniversary, I HIGHLY recommend it!!!

Happy anniversary David! I love you more than you'll ever know, and I'm by far the luckiest girl around!





2 comments:

molly said...

gorgeous! your office is rockin'! i totally love the color. happy anniversary!

polka dots said...

Love it Toni! Are those photos on canvas?