Thursday, May 28, 2009

funny matt....



Matty never fails to amuse me. He's quite possibly the funniest kid ever. Yesterday he was all up in charlie's face talking sweetly to her when she happened to sneeze. And he started freaking out and said, "AH! Ah! She spit on me!"

Then there's the dead frog. We have a dead frog in the back yard that is so nasty and disgusting, but the boys LOVE it. They find sticks and all sorts of little things to move it around. Thank goodness they haven't actually touched it yet... but any ways.... this morning matt looked up at me and said, "mom, do you know who made the dead frog?" Me: no, who? Matt: Jesus. He took his hand (and matt made a fist and made it go in the smashing action) and did THIS! And that's how it got dead."

I love you matty.

3 comments:

polka dots said...

cole and matty together. now that would be funny...and scary. cute boy.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Reminds me of me
Love Dad

Heidi said...

What a funny story!!!
You have the cutest kids... I wish I had time to get to know them better! I bet life's changing having a little girl around. :)
Hope you're doing well!