Friday, June 12, 2009

it was only a matter of time!

all I can tell you is that I was vacuuming and I heard what sounded like a some big thing being ripped out of the ceiling.... and to my astonishment I was right. Well... I guess I wasn't really that surprised. With three strapping young lads running around our house half dressed it was bound to happen at some point.

It appears that Jack decided to try and swing from it. He quickly found out that lights that hang are not meant to hold. :) He cried so hard that we decided he didn't need to be punished. He really was devastated.

2 comments:

leigh said...

oh no! i'll think twice about putting in a chandelier over my dining table. i'm sure the only reason it hasn't happened to us is because we don't have any!

Stevie said...

We have that same light fixture... And our boys had the same idea! Somehow ours stayed up, but I'm going to have to keep an eye out because it really is only a matter of time! I can imagine how that would be so scary for Jack... and you!!