Friday, February 12, 2010

Snow Day Part 2

This may be the longest picture post ever... we have been having so much fun out in the snow. It makes me wish it snowed more often!!!! I love the first one of me and char because the snowflakes are what's in focus. so fun so fun...

Matt was so into making his snow man... he was very proud of it. He stayed out there the longest. About 45 minutes. Nate was only out for about 15 minutes and Jack about 20-25.

I told the kids to stand under the tree and bump it... they didn't know what would happen. It was pretty funny... don't judge... you know you'd laugh if you told your kid to do that too!!! :)

It think it's safe to say that this little snow day turned out pretty great!






















1 comment:

Jerry & Tanya said...

I can't believe the snow! How fun! It looks like you guys handled that snow like pros. It looks like some pretty cool parents live at your house, and cool kids. Literally! Thanks for the new blog. I could look at pictures of the kids all day! Love Ya!