Monday, June 28, 2010

Funny: by Matthew

I have to say that the most one liners come out of matthew's mouth. Every day there's a new one, and today there were just too many for me not to write down!

We'll start with Saturday though:

Matt at this point is mad at david because he told him to something... probably something minor...

Matty: Dad, when you're really old, I'm NOT going to wipe your bottom!

Today: I put the kids to bed, told them not to get out of their beds and about 15 minutes later matt comes to the top of the stairs and says:

"mom, I know it's not my birthday yet, but after this sleep, you need to go to the store and start getting ready for my party. You need to get the presents, the bag for the presents, the party hats, the cake and the dognuts and the candy, and the presents. The girls can have cookies and the boys can have the cake."

me: sure thing bud. we definitely need to get start... it is in nov. we don't want to miss any details! :)

I love the things kids say. I am never surprised when they say it, and it's just as funny each time!!

No comments: