Wednesday, September 1, 2010

More to blog... lots more...

Uncle John and Uncle Arnie invited us up for a day of fishing and I must admit... I think it's exactly how the Lord intended fishing to be.

1. lots of fish caught
2. beautiful day
3. peaceful setting
4. chairs and a covered area for the ladies to sit
5. cold drinks and candy in the fridge...

I could do it all day everyday! :)

Thanks for letting us come out there and enjoy the fishing!
















Hey Naters.... I think you have a hole in your britches... :)



We recently welcomed Grandma T and Papa J home from their honorable service as missionaries in the Santa Cruz, CA mission. We know they will be missed there... how could they not be, but we are SO excited to have them home. Everyone life is a little fuller with the love of a Grandparent. I think though that their service was such an example to all of us. I can't wait for the opportunity to go someday and serve the Lord the same way they did.








Here's Jack on his first day of 1st GRADE!!!!!! I can't believe it! You really like your teacher this year. I think you've got a great year ahead of you! You're getting smarter by the day and sweeter too. It amazes me how much you truly understand things. Not text book things, but spiritual things. All we have to do is explain it to you, and we can tell that it touches your heart and that you TRULY understand. I think this will be of great worth to you someday.




Naters. You are one of the loves of my life... you are so cute and so sweet. I want to bottle you up so I can keep you like this forever. You're really starting to become your own little person, and actually quite funny. The other day in the car on the way home from jiu jitsu you said, "hey jack, look at my boogers.." So of course I looked back to thinking i needed to pull over and get you a wipe, but no, you had stuck the string of your karate pants up your nose and made it dangle out like a long booger. :) I love you for that. :) I know that sounds gross, but I love your sense of humor. It reminds me of your dad. You're also getting really good at jui jitsu. You're by far the youngest one there, but really good! We have no doubt about it, but you're going to be very good at everything you do!



I don't want to forget the way you looked in pig tails charlie. I love how your hair falls into you face, and I love to watch you push it back and out of the way... please stop growing.






This little girl has so much personality at 19 months. I can't believe how big she is and how natural girly things come even at this age. She love her babies, loves necklaces, loves anything pink or purple, love to hug and snuggle, loves her brothers, loves to eat..., and just loves life. She's a little joy in our house!



No comments: