Thursday, November 4, 2010

Some much going on...

Some say 4 kids is a lot, but these kids will tell you it's not enough. They love each other.





This little guy is so fun now. He LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEESSSSSSSS preschool. He thinks his teacher is the end all say all. What ever Mrs. Sarah says goes! At school and at home! I love it. He is so excited to be a big brother. He always asks us if his "wittle brother can sleep in his room." It's so sweet.



This cheesy cheese face is so fun too! The last few nights i've told her it's bed time and she runs and gets in Nate's bed. SHe loves her brothers. I love that she loves them... and they truly are so sweet to her.

Today was one of the first days she went up stairs and played by herself in her room. Normally she's attached to my hip and might as well be my second head. SHe did shut the door though and of course pounded on it until someone came to her rescue... still hasn't figured out those door knobs yet. I hope it stay that way for a little longer.



This kids is every bit of six now! He actually probably acts older than his age... some of that's my fault. That's what happens when you're the oldest of five... but he is definitely the oldest for a reason! First grade has been interesting! He's come home with new words and phrases! One of them we were a little taken back by, but the whole way it all played out was pretty funny. Apparently the word "nuts" is cool to first grade boys. Matt was getting on Jack's nerve's so he said in anger, "stop matt! if you don't I'm going to rip your nuts off and make you a girl!" Matt, being the innocent tough guy he is said, " oh yeah, well I don't have any peanuts!" Haha! I love it. Not that Jack learned that, but that matt is so innocent. I wish they all could stay that way.

Jack also came home and was sitting next to me on the trampoline just talking and he said," mom, Scarlet told me about the SH word and the F word. I know we can't say them." So I didn't want to make a big deal of it and said, "yeah, you're right.... soooooooooo............ what are those words????" He said, "well, she didn't tell me, but I figured it out. The sh word is Shut up, and the f word is Fat. And she smelled really bad so I had to go get a tissue to cover my nose!" Haha! Kids are the best. They say the funniest things, and truly are so innocent. I know why heavenly father tells us to be like little children. I did tell Jack aftr that though to make sure he doesn't tell Scarlet why he needed that tissue! :)










No comments: