Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Every once in awhile i make a last minute decision to take you kids out and do some fun pictures. Today was one of those days. I Drove past this tree farm (texas style tree farm- the trees come in on trucks and they're set up to look like they've been growing there!) a few days before this and thought I wanted to do family pictures there. But who would take the pictures??? Plus i look big and pregnant... so I decided it would be you kiddos!

You guys always have fun, I always try and contain you to a certain area, that never works, and it always ends up being slightly chaotic! But fun.

Char, you wouldn't sit still! Yes you're in all the pictures I posted, but really you weren't in very many pictures. But I loved looking through them fast on the computer. Every once in awhile I could see your little head emerge from behind the trees! Not your whole body, just your head! It was so funny!!

I can't wait to take lots more pictures of you kids over the years!












1 comment:

Danielle said...

Love them! I totally want to take my kids to a tree farm!!