Monday, March 31, 2008

random conversations:



Here are a few of Jack's most recent conversations:
Today:
me: jack, i got you on a list for preschool! do you want to go to school?
jack: no. I need to stay home. I just picked my eye out.

this weekend:
me: (driving, and doing the "shake the wheel" thing making the kids shake side to side in the back)
matt: (laughing) faster! faster!
jack: stop mom! this is too dangerous!

last week:
me: jack, stop please and talk nice!
jack: I am going away! this is not my home! i am throwing away my bunk beds.

Sometimes, I just can't help but laugh! He surely doesn't take after me! Life just wouldn't be the same with out him!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

I love it!! I'm so glad you finally have joined us again in the blogging world. Except you are only going to make my blog pics look ridiculous!

Heidi said...

That's hilarious!
I'm bummed that I don't know your kids better. Wrong timing with our move! I miss all the kids in Denton.
Yesterday Wendy and I were at McDonalds (407) and I scanned the room hoping to see you when we walked in. :)
LOve your blog!

molly said...

I can't believe Jack will be 4 this year and go to preschool! ahh! they are growing up too fast! call me. we totally need to hang out. I will gladly come up to your house, no problemo.

dandee said...

Oh, sweet Jack. There is nothing like having a child full of personality! Love him!

T-bit said...

What a cutie...I can't wait to have those fun randon conversations....lets have another girls lunch that is always so much fun!!!

Karen said...

Love Jackers. I especially love that pic of him with the undies on his head. That is pricelss. Love ya