Friday, April 4, 2008

Dear Mom,

THis letter is long over due. I have tossed and turned with the decision to write you this, but i would hate to have these feelings fester inside me for too long. Basically... I think you're too attached. I think you have this CRAZY thing for babies. I"m a pretty big kid now. I don't need you to hold my hand when i walk. I mean, I just did three laps with out falling. And I like donuts. I know you want me to be the heathy one. Eat all my fruits and veggies... but, the truth is, I want to be able to eat what the big kids eat. I want my donuts. I can eat them with out making a big mess! Here's some pictures to prove it!



I'll even shove this whole thing in my mouth right now!!!



See... i just need a little space. A little room to grow!



See how happy it makes me?



I'm even going to get on top of the table right now. I know i'm not suposed to, but I don't care! I don't even care that you're looking right at me when I do it!!!!



I just hope you can understand! I love you. But I'm getting bigger. I wanna be a big kid!

Love,
Nate

8 comments:

Ashley said...

haha cute pictures and story! love it! I can't believe he's not a baby anymore!

Karen said...

Ton's I keep forgetting you have this blog. Love this letter from Nate. He looks like a big boy. The doughnut fedish must come from dad. He is so cute with the little curl in his hair.

Amanda said...

He is definitely not a baby anymore! Who doesn't want to eat donuts every morning?!? And cute story... once again, your blog showing up mine. :)

Alex Perry said...

Hey Toni, I found your blog while I was snooping around Heidi's. I didn't know you had another one. I check your business one all of the time! You do AWESOME work, I so wish I still lived there so you could snap shots of my girls. Nate is so big oh my goodness, It is amazing how fast they grow, especially when you haven't seen them forever! How are you guys doin in Texas?

Wendy said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog. What a cute post. The pics are adorable.

Jerry & Tanya said...

I love the letter from Nate. Cute idea! My first tendancy is to say, lock him up, keep him little, but I can see he is going to be a cute boy, and we don't want to miss all the joy in growing that I can tell he is going to provide, along with his brothers. GLad your taking time to enjoy these moments.

polka dots said...

All your boys have a soft spot for doughnuts. Who doesn't really? Cute pics of Taters!

Suz said...

He so wants to be big. He is so cute.