Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FYI:

It's time to change our history books. This morning i asked Jack who made the sun, and he said Jesus, and then I asked him who made the moon, and he said he did... who knew? All this time, and I was so wrong!

And on a positive note, yesterday, Matthew was kind enough to remind me that I was a "good boy." - Thanks matt... I always need those encouraging words!!

Then today i told jack that we had to help dad and "go get Daddy's papers from Donna..." he then asked "why is Donna ripping them up?" I guess he was thinking just like he did when i told him we had to go help grandam and "go pick her up..." and he started laughing and said, "well why'd she fall down?" I love kids!!!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

kids say the cutest things. I bet your boys keep you laughing!

Karen said...

I love how literal they think. Jack is really so funny. I love love love that pic of Matty.

b.rad said...

cant wait to see the kids! they are getting so big!

polka dots said...

I asked Cole what song he sang in nursery today. . .and he said it was the song, "Heavenly Father loves Jesus." Never heard it, but whatever. At least Jack doesn't have a big head about his creating the moon and all. He takes after his Dad.