Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st Day of preschool

Jack turned 4 yesterday, started preschool today, and didn't even tell me bye when I dropped him off! But that's ok, I know he was excited and I was excited for him! Aparantly he had a great first day! He loved every minute of it! He loved his teachers, and all the kids. He goes from 9-2 which seems long, but I think it fit him perfectly! And yes, David's face is very red in all these pictures... but that's just because he spent the day yesterday tearing it up dove hunting... it comes with a sacrifice.

Here's my boys ready to send Jack off on his first day!


Here's the party man him self!


Here's an outake... just because I thought it was funny! (matty? what's the face for???)


And just because every little brother wants to be like his big brother...


And here's the note they sent home with him!! "Great first day!"

6 comments:

Suz said...

Congratulations to Jack! Wonderful news!

Michaelson Family said...

Your family is so dang cute. I just keep looking at your boys b/c I can't tell who they look like more...

Michaelson Family said...

Toni,
I need your address. I am working on the address labels for Christmas cards and need yours.
You can e-mail it to me @ michaelsonb@yahoo.com

Amy Jo said...

Jack we are so excited that you had a great first day of school. Calvin thinks its cool that you go to school like him! We love, come see us in Utah soon! And Happy Late B-day from Calvin, Kenzie, Corbyn, & Chloe

Jerry & Tanya said...

We are so happy that Jack had a great 1st day at school. He's really growing up. Your next Matty!I love you guys!

The Aussie Elmers said...

I thought "restless" option on the card said relentless. I thought, dang they are really pushing the kids educationally these days in Pre-school. PSAT here I come. To my dismay I realized it was just restless.