Friday, September 12, 2008

our dad...

IS EXACTLY like this dad.

Today i had my ultrasound of baby #4, but we didn't find out what it is. So sorry everyone... but you'll just have to wait! After watching this video though... I'm really hoping it's a girl... because I know that I would find David doing this EXACT same thing with her. And if it's a boy I'm sure he'll fit right in and love it here as much as we'd love him... but I'd still love to come home and find David doing this in the driveway!


8 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great video. Congrats on your pregnancy! Do you want it to be a suprise or was the baby just not cooperating? Keep us posted. You have an ADORABLE family.

Alex Perry said...

haha, that's hilarious! I can totally see Dave doing that...Cole is a lot like that too, that's why the girls adore him :)

dandee said...

I love it!

polka dots said...

I am so glad you didn't find out. Too exciting not to know! Dave would make a great Dad for a little girl!

Suz said...

Yes, that is the kind of Dad David is, involved.

It will be a little evolution from Eagle Powers to ......Pom Pom Powers, I know he will do it.

Amy Jo said...

I love that video, you have to love you tube! I can totally see Dave out there cheering away, but you know he would have pom-poms as well. Dave your such a cool dad!

Michaelson Family said...

I am guessing it is a girl too! Can you imagine how protective all of her brothers would be?
Dave would be wrapped around her finger in no time flat.
Hope your pregnancy goes well!!!

Danielle said...

I'm with your Mom-you're crazy for not finding out!