Monday, August 3, 2009

Elmer overload

Nothing says fun like 88 elmers under 1 roof. no seriously we all fit into one gigantic cabin. We had so much fun.


Aint nothin without NUMBER 1. Thanks Grammi.


As you can see each shirt has a number. The number represents at which point you came into the family. When I married Dave I became number 59.


Our Heavenly Father's plan of happiness allows for us enjoy the blessings of family relationships after this life. I can think of no better group of people and no greater blessing.

6 comments:

Jerry & Tanya said...

I sure thought the number idea was a good one. Everyone counts! Thanks Toni for the great pics (except that means you can't be in them). Glad everyone had a great time. Kudows to you and Dave for all the work to make your trip happen. What great memories you created for your little family.

Jennifer said...

Love the whole group shot, but where are you? In the future you must put it on timer and jump in!

Annie said...

Toni! I'm so glad you put these pictures up! I love seeing everyone in their t-shirts! I'm sad I missed out!

Michaelson Family said...

You sure picked a great family to marry into!
Love you guys!!!

dandee said...

I love the Elmers!

Angela said...

These are great! WE had a lot of fun with you all too bad we are not in the same city any more!