Tuesday, August 25, 2009

it's official...

We have a Kindergartner in the house!!! It was a happy day and a sad day. Jack went with no problems and LOVED it. He can't wait to go back. I can't believe how big he is. We're so proud of him and the boy that he's becoming!!! And I expected him to be wiped out and go to bed with no problem tonight, but no. I put him BACK to bed AGAIN at 10 pm. :) That's my Jack!






and to our amazement this morning our neighborhood had a near wipe out. No, not from a tornado, but from a hot air balloon. The proof is in the pictures people. They were feet away from our next door neighbor's roof! CrAzy!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

I heard you have a fabulous teacher! One down, three more to go...I bet he is doing great! That hot air ballon shot is great!

polka dots said...

yay Jack! such a big boy.

Michaelson Family said...

Wow...starting school! It starts and then doesn't end for a long long time.
I love that shot of the hot air balloon. Classic!

Karen said...

What's up with balloon. That is so random! Jack is going to love it!

Amanda said...

WOW, I can't believe he's in school! I still want to get together. Maybe next week or the week after?? Email me!

Jerry & Tanya said...

He looks so big! It's always hard to see that first one go. He looks ready. Cool back pack. Cute boy!

Ashlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashlyn said...

He seems really tall for a kindergartner! Jack and Sydney! I saw that hot air balloon too! At first some kids were coming toward my house and I thought they were coming after me...

Angela said...

Hope he likes it !

J + J said...

I cannot believe Jack is in kindergarten.....I remember holding him when he was weeks old. Have we really not seen each other for almost 5 years??? Crazy how time flies.....tell Dave hello. Hope we can catch up soon. Miss you.
Jillian