Saturday, January 9, 2010

one year older and....

glue too.

Well, last night during the "it's going to be my birthday tomorrow" running around shirtless festivities at our house ( CHILDREN only)... nate slipped on the stairs and one of his top tooth broke through the front of his face. Poor guy cried, but not long. He's so tough. He probably would have been fine and not needed to be taken in, but as a mom I just had to be safe rather than sorry. So he and I put on seven layers of clothing and braved the ridiculously cold weather. The dr. said it was clean enough to just glue it back together.... who knew glue would be considered 20th century medicine. Here he is in all his cuteness!



3 comments:

Ashley said...

oh this makes me cringe! looks so painful! poor little guy!

Jerry & Tanya said...

Not only is he CUTE, but BRAVE! Happy Birthday to our little Nate! We love you!

Michaelson Family said...

Oh no! I would have taken him in too. I hate when kiddos get hurt. Glad you have a tough kid. How have you been?