Sunday, December 20, 2009

quotes from matthew:

Matt- "i don't want my family to get old and live in heaven. I want them to stay here."

Me- " Don't worry matty. Heaven is going to be just like here, but better. You'll play and laugh, and be happy!

Matt- "No mom. I climedb a really big ladder and looked. There's no parks there."

Me- "Matt, don't worry. You can't go to heaven until you're so old you can't talk or walk and someone else has to wipe your bottom."

Matt- giggles

Matt- .... a few seconds later....is there hot dogs or bread?"

2 comments:

Jerry & Tanya said...

Love that little boy!

Suz said...

He was so cute at the office. He ran across the office and jumped in my arms.....I was thrilled. We fixed him up with cake, candy and water to wash it all down. He was beaming. He leaned over and kissed my shoulder. Hello.....that was huge for Matty. He is adorable