Saturday, January 15, 2011

christmas day

What a wonderful christmas!!! I dont think we were imagining having a baby so close to christmas, but we did! I wasn't able to be there for christmas eve, but thats ok. Daddy did a FABULOUS job of getting everything ready! He wrapped, put things together, filled things up, and everything in place for christmas morning!! Everyone spent the night at Grandma T's and Papa J's. The kids were so excited to stay there! I sat at the hospital that night snuggling my new baby, enjoying some quiet time with him, and flipping through the channels trying to find something to watch.... nothing great was on!

Christmas morning was great! Santa came and left lots of goodies! Daddy came and got me and wes and brought us home to see you all open your gifts! What a wonderful day it was!!









No comments: