Wednesday, March 25, 2009

he's growing up..

What can I say? I love the guy! He reminds me so much of his dad. The other day they were playing "duck, duck, goose..", and all of a sudden jack say, "duck, duck, duck, california." So random and silly... just like his dad! He was letting me try out a few shots on his today. He's so good to pose for me if i need to test something. And these three describe him perfectly... happy jack, can we get this over with jack, and silly jack............

*while sitting here writing this I heard what sounded like "loads of fun".... so I got up to investigate.... and there were "loads of crackers" all over the floor.... cheese it's and wheat thins to be exact, which reminds me that I need to do a post about the ketchup... another food incident.*





2 comments:

Suz said...

You have to document the Parable of the Ketchup!

Jerry & Tanya said...

I love the many faces of Jack! I see David all over again. I'll want a signed copy of your book when it is released. You know, the one that says how this mom survived 3 boys and lived to tell about it. I sure miss them! Love Ya!