Sunday, March 22, 2009

There's no place like Greatest's

and this is why! These photos are priceless to me. Not only did she have a great time, but she got to spend time with 2 of the most wonderful people on earth... and for that, we're all jealous. If you can't tell... Greatest had fun! And Charlie had no trouble participating.

It makes my heart so glad to know that you (charlie) have an abundance of love around you. From your mom and dad, to the best brothers, to grandparents and great grandparents. The love is not lacking.....

I can't help smile and laugh at these photos!!!! And when we came to pick her up, well, she was receiving her first piano lesson by none other than greatest, and mozart.













2 comments:

Suz said...

Too cute! I love picture #4.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Yep,one look at those adorable pictures, and I knew where Charlie had been,Greatest's house. From that smile, it looks like she had a great time.