Saturday, April 11, 2009

the bebe.

sister is three months now and had her first laugh. Matthew was practically ripping her arms off when i was saying, "be careful!!! you're going to hurt her!!!" and then the little monkey girl started laughing. That's always how it goes. They think their siblings are hilarious.... and what can I say... they are.

Matthew likes to bend over and shake his bottom up and down to get her to laugh, jack likes to smile REALLY REALLY big at her, and nate just says, "hi honey." They all love her so much.

Maybe one day she'll laugh at me, but with three fun and goofy brothers around I'm sure they'll be more entertainment! Plus, the other day Jack told me that I was boring... so it only makes sense that she laughs at them first.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Priceless! She is too cute!

Brittany said...

It was so fun to see you and your adorable family! Especially loved having you join us for costa vida =) Matt and I hope to visit again soon!

Amy Jo said...

I love the pics, could she be any cuter. And it's just down hill from now, on the boring note. I mean commom on, who is funnier than your own siblings. Chloe doesn't like to go to many people besides me, but when her brother and sisters come home she only wants them. But really, don't ya love it! It is priceless.