Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can only imagine...

I can only imagine what it would be like... I am so grateful for my family, their health, my strength, our life, and my lord.

If you've never seent his, it's the story of "Team Hoyt." A boy who was born with a disability, and a father who made sure his son not only lived a life like everyone else, but a full life. Together they've competed in over 700 races, 60 marathons, and numerous triathalons...

Rick, the son said, " I get asked alot what I would do if I weren't in a wheel chair. And I thought if I weren't in a wheel chair I would probably play hockey, or basketball, or baseball, and then I thought about it some more, and thought that first I would probably tell my dad to sit down in the wheel chair so I could push him."

Love knows no bounds... and I love that.



2 comments:

Jerry & Tanya said...

Thank you for sharing this. What an absolutely amazing story!

shahna said...

Toni, Did you get my text on Friday night?