Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bike Rally

I LOVE jack's Preschool! His teachers are great, the other teachers and staff are great, the kids are great... it's just a great place! And he's learned so much!

But I Love it mostly because they're very family oriented, and every little thing they do they always invite the boys to come along!

So today was the bike/trike rally. The kids got to bring their bikes and show off their rad moves. It was a lot of fun! As you can tell from their cheesy faces! And jack was so cute! Nate would get a little tired and stop in the middle of traffic. Jack would get off his bike and pull him to safety. And Charlie was perfect little cheerleader!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy Jo said...

I love the pictures! What fun, a bike rally! Love it! And I agree, Charlie is the perfect pink cheerleader! Love her!

Suz said...

What a fun time. I do have a question regarding the shiner on Matt. I am sure there is a good story there.

Jerry & Tanya said...

The Bike Rally looks like tons of fun! Glad everyone had a good time.