Tuesday, December 15, 2009

READERS BEWARE! Not for all stomachs!

*This is for Aunt Krisitn. If you happen to have a weak stomach don't read on. If you feel you may pass judgement please skip this post.*



Charlie. Char. Sugar bear. muffin top. bottom feeder.

I first want to start off by saying we love you charlie. Nothing you ever do will stop that.... even when you do nasty things that could be considered the nastiest thing any human has ever done. ever.

Last sunday charlie was crawling around in her church dress when dave noticed she had something in her mouth. I look, said it was a raisin, no big deal, it was. She eats them all the time. As I glanced around the room a little more I noticed a few more raisins. I went to pick them up and they looked kinda weird. Like they had been boiled.... WHAT?!!!!!!

That's right. She was wearing tights so they couldn't have squished through the sides... they made their appearance from the back! I lifted her dress to find raisins pouring out!

I was trying to get david to give me the diapers and wipes, but he was gagging! I couldn't just lay her down.... you know why.

SO she's officially done the nastiest thing in human history. Don't judge her. But only a mother could still love on a face like this!!!!




4 comments:

Danielle said...

She may be all girl, but she REALLY fits in with those boys!!!

Jerry & Tanya said...

She's so adorable. She's changing so much. Grandma T still loves her, raisins and all.

dandee said...

Oh, charlie! She is adorable, nasty raisins and all.

Annie said...

Hahahahahaha. WOW!!!!