Monday, December 14, 2009

whoa! look out... studs approaching.

What handsome boys... that's all I can say.

We thought it was finally time for these guys to start dressing like gentlemen. They hold doors open like gentlemen, so they should be dressed like gentlemen. They stayed like this up until class time. When dave peeked in their rooms all their ties were half way off. :) It's ok. Becoming a gentleman doesn't happen over night. it takes time.


can i get a woop woop? who's that guy in the middle? could somebody get me his number?


4 comments:

polka dots said...

dear toni-

i love your family. charlie is so precious.

ps: what's with the charlie and the poop story? blog that.

Jerry & Tanya said...

Sorry I can't talk now. I'm feeling a little emotional looking at your beautiful family. Your awesome!

Angela said...

Too Cute Lovely

Karen said...

Okay! Seriously, this is the cutest thing ever! I think my eyes watered too! I can't wiat to see this picture 10 years from now!
Love you